By nico on Friday, June 29 2007, 08:50 - Permalink
Jesus is too lazy to blog even if he has 50 pages of bullshit in an old-fashioned paper diary... fucking bastard !
What else was exciting about St Petersburg ? The best sight from the city is definitely at night, when the bridges open. We went for a night cruise on a trendy boat and the big city lights are simply magic.
The weather was a bit shitty at some points. Hopefully, our welcoming comitee in St Petersburg (friends of Tanya from Hospitality Club) provided us some very useful rules :
- drink vodka and beer. Otherwise your alcohol money will be blown in the wind.
- if the weather is no good, take your friends and relax, drink (for example : vodka)
- after good and tasty food you sleep
- if you feel like working, go to sleep. This feeling will disappear.
- If you forgot any rules, call us !!
A big THANK YOU for St Petersburg mafia (Sash, Varvara, on the picture below) for the time you've spent with us. It was very precious.